Thursday, July 11, 2019

Stop dieting and start loving your body

Posted on  by  in   stop hating your body

It took me 40 years to feel good about my body. I spent most of my life hating it and desperately wanting to be slim… or slimmer, because I was never thin enough.

learI put so much time in my teens, 20s and 30s, so much effort and money into trying to lose weight and exercise my body into shape.
Nothing ever worked. Or it never worked for long.
Eventually any weight I lost would come back on. With a little more. Each time leaving me a bit fatter than I’d been before I started. The harder I tried, the harder it became. The rebound eating in between each weight loss attempt got longer. And more intense. The more I tried, the fatter I got. The fatter I got, the more I hated my body.



No comments:

Post a Comment