Sunday, February 16, 2020

I Fixed 30 Depressed Years (With Food!)

By                   Expert Author Joan Kent

I'd been depressed for most of my life. Before I knew the word, I thought I was just sad, but it never went away.
My life was filled with reasons to be depressed - abusive parents, mentally ill mother, and more. But this went beyond. I spent hours each week thinking of ways to kill myself.
"Depression is the most unpleasant thing I have ever experienced. It is that absence of being able to envisage that you will ever be cheerful again. The absence of hope." - J.K. Rowling
I tried meditation, personal-growth seminars, positive thinking, you name it. My mood would change temporarily, but the all-too-familiar depression always returned.
Have you ever had a problem you couldn't solve, no matter what you tried?
The Unlikely Source of My Solution
Somewhere in all of this, I had written an article for the newsletter of the fitness club where I worked. It was on insulin resistance. A woman walked in, clutching the article, and demanded an appointment with the author.
So that's how I met This Woman. She worked with drug addicts and alcoholics and kept them successfully in recovery by using the effects of foods on their brain chemistry.
Fascinating, right? I learned all I could from her, then started studying on my own. Little information was available on the topic - this was a long time ago - but I kept reading.
I've never been addicted to drugs or alcohol, but began to make changes in my own diet. My situation starting evolving.
One morning, for example, as I waited for my personal training client to arrive, I noticed I was feeling... fabulous. No other word for it. I'd never felt that good before.
Things kept getting better. My health improved. I no longer caught colds, got the flu, or had other nuisance health issues. The monthly pain I had suffered with virtually disappeared.
And the Depression?
Sometime later, I ended up in a fitness seminar with other people - mostly women - who mentioned their "down" moods and mood swings. That day, I realized I never felt depressed anymore. Never thought about it, never worried about it. It was no longer part of my life.
Needless to say, I don't miss it.
Now I have a PhD in how foods affect brain chem, and I use my powers for good! I've helped many clients with physical health problems - but have also helped my clients reverse anxiety, depression, poor focus, and mood swings. Over time, I've made it easier and easier for them to do.
Looking to clear up some resistant health problems you feel "stuck" with? Perfect! That's what I do. Just visit http://www.LastResortNutrition.com and grab your free Transform My Health Now Consult. Discover how easy it is to make a few tweaks that bring huge results.
Brought to you by Dr. Joan Kent, best-selling author of Stronger Than Sugar.


Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/10250144

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much, SIr, for this article. Very informative article.If you want to stress-free kindly check Nidra Nutrition

    ReplyDelete