Monday, June 24, 2019

9 Supplements Proven to Help You Overcome Addiction and Withdrawal

 

I've been dependent on a lot of substances over the years. 
When my brain wasn’t working and I struggled with mental illness, it simply made sense to find immediate relief from something outside myself – even if it wasn't good for me - at least until I found better long-term, sustainable solutions.
I really felt like I had no other choice at the time. 
And I know there are a lot of people out there grappling with the same thing.
You may feel like you need something to get through the day and fall asleep at night.
Whether that’s alcohol, cigarettes, cannabis or harder substances like cocaine, heroin, methamphetamines.
Or you’re on prescription medication, such as antidepressants or benzodazipenes, and have no idea how you could possibly live without them.
I’m here to tell you that you can. And you can thrive. :-)
These 9 nutrients, vitamins and supplements have helped me minimize withdrawal symptoms, overcome my addictions, and get on with my life. 
I personally have experience with tobacco, nicotine, alcohol, benzodiazepines and antidepressant dependence, addiction and withdrawal. 
And even if you don’t struggle with addiction, these nutrients are still great for optimal brain and mental health.

No comments:

Post a Comment